Latest articles

Association of dairy enterprises of Kyrgyzstan asks to accelerate CU joining

Association of dairy enterprises of Kyrgyzstan is asking to accelerate Customs Union joining. General director of association «Dairy union» Margarita Rumantseva told at SDPK faction session Friday.

She says, dairy plants are ready to work by the rules of CU.

«Now we can export our produce only to buffer zones of Kazakstan - Almata, and Shymkent», - she noted.

Kyrgyzstan now, she said, is ready to export dairy products to neighor countries in large quantities.

«60% of our products is produced in cooperative farms, and the rest 40% we take from small-scale farmers», - she told.

Original url : kyrtag.kg

Only registered users can post comments. If you have account, please signin here.
Only registered users can post complaints. If you have account, please signin here.

No comments so far...